General Instructions for Students Regarding Online Admission Process in Gujarat
1. This year Directorate of Technical Education,
conducting online counseling for - Degree Engineering / Degree Pharmacy/ Diploma Pharmacy / MBA /MCA / Diploma Engineering courses in the state of Gujarat in collaboration with National Informatics Center (NIC),
2. The counseling schedule will be declared on the website.
3. Information related to online Admission will be displayed on the website.
Candidates are advised to visit the website http:// gujacpc.nic.in regularly to know the latest updates.
4. To participate in online counseling, it is mandatory for every candidate to register himself/herself through the counseling website
http://gujacpc.nic.in as per the counseling schedule
5. Candidates can register themselves from anywhere through internet or from nearby help Centers setup by ACPC. (List of Help Centers with their addresses and Phone No’s will be available in the website).
6. Call centre: In case of any basic query ACPC has established a callCentre (079-26855444)
7. Registration: For first time entry in the website, candidate has to provide the following details,
(a) For Degree Engineering /Degree & Diploma Pharmacy:
GUJCET-2009 Seat Number
GUJCET-2009 Application number
Name of the candidate as per HSC mark sheet
Date of Birth
(b) For Diploma Engineering:
(i) In case of 10th (SSC) pass candidates (Passed in year 2007, 2008 and 2009 at first attempt)
Year and month of passing
Name of the candidate as per the SSC mark sheet
Date of Birth
(ii) In all other case
Candidate fails to register online on his/her own, he/she has to contact nearest Help Centre with all original documents required for online registration.
_ Candadates are advised on their own interest to keep above data confidential, to avoid misuse by another candidate, for which ACPC shall not be responsible.
_ Candidate has to fill all the relevant details very carefully, there is provision of edit and confirm button, candidate can edit his
registration details as many time as his/her wish, however once confirm the details filled by him/her no further change shall be permitted.
_ Candidate has to contact Central Control Room, Ahmedabad for any change required in non editable field with relevant supportive documents.
8. Registration Fee : After online registration, candidate has to get print out of auto generated registration form and the bank challan (in triplicate) after declaration of Board result, to deposit the non refundable registration fees at any of the Core Banking Solution ( CBS) branch of the bank listed on website.
9. Registration Acknowledgement: Candidate has to report nearest Help Centre along with dully signed registration form, bank challan and Xerox copy of required documents to get registration acknowledgement slip.
10. Login ID and Password:
(a) For BE /Degree/Diploma Pharmacy:
On registration, candidate’s GUJCET SEAT number shall be used as User
ID and Password will be as given by the candidate, which is to be used for
subsequent logins. After successful registration, candidate should get
confirmation message. In case a candidate does not get the confirmation
message then please re-register yourself.
(b) For Diploma Engineering:
System generated login ID shall be used as User ID and Password will be as given by the candidate, which is to be used for subsequent logins. After successful registration, candidate should get confirmation message. In case a candidate does not get the confirmation message then please re-register yourself.
11. Password Security: Candidates are advised in their own interest to remember their Password and keep it highly confidential, to avoid misuse by another candidate, for which ACPC shall not be responsible. Candidate can change his /her password.
12. Forgot Password: option will help to re-generate the forgotten password.
.13. After successful login, candidate's home page will be opened with following options.
a) Registration Details
b) Edit Registration Details
c) Available Choices
d) Fill Choices
e) Edit/rearrange/reorder choices
f) Display Filled Choices.
g) Change Password
h) Indicative Seat
i) Provisional Allotment Letter
14. Choice Filling: You can fill/modify/delete choices of institute using “Fill Choice” option, during the choice filling period as mentioned in the counseling schedule. Filled choices can be viewed through “Display Filled Choices”.
15. Seat Matrix: Latest seat matrix will be available on the website during choice filling period. Any Addition/deletion/modification in the Institute list will be updated on the website only.
16. Choice Saving: During the choice filling process, candidate has to save his cho ices at the end of each fill/modify session, through the “Save” option. The candidate can modify the saved choices any number of time during the scheduled choice filling period. Candidate should ensure to save his filled/ modified choices before exiting the fill/modify session.
17. Choice Locking: After filling of cho ices and making all modifications candidate should finally lock the filled choices through “Lock” option. It should be done only when the candidate is confident about the choices, he/she has filled. “Lock” will ensure that the choices can not be modified further.
18. Once the choice filling period is over, choice filled by the candidate (either Saved or Locked) shall be considered as final and no change will be permitted.
19. Allotment: After the choice filling period is over, all filled choices of all registered candidates will be considered for allotment of seats as per merit (Rank), category of the candidates and the availability of seats.
20. Allotment of seats will be online only.
21. Allotment Letter: The result of the allotment of seats will be published on the website as per schedule. The allotment is purely provisional and subject to verification of original documents etc. Candidate should print the allotment letter through the website. Allotment letter will not be sent by post. .
22. Deposit Token Tuition Fees: After allotment of seat, the candidate hast o print allotment letter and auto generated tuition fee challan and the candidate should deposit the Token tuition fee, as mentioned in Provisional Allotment Letter”, at any of the Core Banking Solution (CBS)branch of the bank listed on website within the specified period as mentioned in the allotment letter or counseling schedule.
23. Reporting: After depositing the Token tuition fee, the candidate is required to report at the HCs within the specified period (as per the counseling schedule) along with the original and two attested photocopies of the documents testimonials/certificates/proof of deposition of fee in the designated bank.
24. If candidate does not report within the reporting period, his/her allotted seat will be treated as a cancelled and the candidate will not have any claim on the vacant seat whatsoever. Such vacant seats will be available for second counseling.
Subsequent Rounds of Counseling
25. Eligibility: The candidates who have been allotted a seat or not allotted seat or could not reported to the Help Centre within specified time period can participate in the second phase of counseling against the available vacant seats declared on the counseling website.
26. The candidates, who would like to change their earlier allotted seats, will also be permitted to participate in the subsequent round of counseling.
For this purpose:
a) It is mandatory to give a declaration/consent to participate in the subsequent round of counseling.
b) In case ACPC allots a new institute through 2nd counseling the earlier allotted seat will automatically become vacant.
c) As and when candidate will be allotted new seat as per latest choice and merit in current counseling his / her previous seat allotment will stand cancelled automatically and the so vacated seat would be allotted to other candidate
27.Candidate may fill fresh set of choices or he may continue with previous once for the subsequent round of counseling.
28.Updated procedure of online counseling is available on the website. Candidates are advised to refer the website for latest information.